Organize your closets or color with your kids?
Scrub your kitchen floor or play with your dog?
Tackle the garage or have dinner with your friends?
Forget feeling guilty! You don't have to choose and you don't have to be perfect either. Just Clean Enough features 365 simple tips to keep your home guest-ready and in tip-top shape in half the time-with half the effort. After all, why spend all day mired in housework when it's easy to do small things like:
- Use baskets to control your kids' clutter
- Buy some silicon oven liners to cut down on cleaning time
- Put rugs down in your entry way to keep outside dirt contained
- Clean your toilet with a capful of bleach left overnight
- Add an Ottoman that doubles as storage
With plans to declutter room by room or to tackle tasks when you have a few spare minutes, this book puts the cleaning team to shame. So instead of spending all of your free time cleaning your home, now you can actually enjoy